Once you link a file to a project section that file will be moved from the SFTP to the chosen location on our servers. If you assign something incorrectly (e.g. you link the wrong file to the wrong location) you’ll need to delete the file from the project, then re-upload it.
Articles in this section
- What is SFTP? Why do you use it?
- Should I use SFTP?
- Uploading via SFTP: a user guide.
- The file name of something I’ve uploaded contains special characters and looks strange after linking it to the project. Should I worry?
- I’ve forgotten my password. Can you resend it?
- I’ve uploaded the main audio-visual files for my film. How can do I link the poster artwork and other image stills to my project?
- How fast is your SFTP server?
- Should I upload a ProRes file, or an MP4 file?
- How long does it usually take to upload a movie via SFTP?
- Can I upload files from different films at once?