For security reasons, we don’t store SFTP passwords. However, you can request a new password at any time by looking for that option in Settings.
Articles in this section
- What is SFTP? Why do you use it?
- Should I use SFTP?
- Uploading via SFTP: a user guide.
- I’ve forgotten my password. Can you resend it?
- Should I upload a ProRes file, or an MP4 file?
- Can I upload several files at the same time?
- Where have my file/s on my SFTP account gone? Have my SFTP files been deleted?
- My FTP client application won’t connect to Pantaflix SFTP server, what went wrong?