For security reasons, we don’t store SFTP passwords. You can though request to generate a new password anytime you want. Just look for the option on your ‘My company’ page.
Articles in this section
- What is SFTP? Why do you use it?
- Should I use SFTP?
- Uploading via SFTP: a user guide.
- The file name of something I’ve uploaded contains special characters and looks strange after linking it to the project. Should I worry?
- I’ve forgotten my password. Can you resend it?
- I’ve uploaded the main audio-visual files for my film. How do I link the poster artwork and other image stills to my project?
- How fast is your SFTP server?
- Should I upload a ProRes file, or an MP4 file?
- How long does it usually take to upload a movie via SFTP?
- Can I upload several files at the same time?