Yep, we are using adaptive bitrate technologies. We do everything we can to make your streaming as smooth as possible. Based on your viewing device, we use different versions of this kind of technology. You can also select your own bitrate level within the player.
Articles in this section
- How does your player look if I have a bad internet connection?
- Do you stream your videos with adaptive bitrate, e.g. Smooth Streaming, in order to level out a variable internet connection?
- How and where are the prices displayed in my currency?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What do I get after I pay to rent something?
- Do you keep track of all the things I’ve paid for?